Strong & Stable COVID-19 Service Status
Update 10th January 2022
In light of the recent changes announced by the Victoria Government regarding the roadmap to reopening the following is in effect from Friday the 22nd of October 2021:
Exercise Physiology Services – Open for face to face and telehealth appointments.
Osteopath Services: – Open for face to face appointments.
Myotherapy Services: – Open for face to face appointments.
Personal Training Services: – Open for face to face and telehealth appointments.
Please be aware that all clients attending Strong & Stable are required to:
1. Clearly demonstrate COVID-19 vaccination certificate on entry.
2. Wear a mask at all times in the studio.
3. Use the QR code on entry.
4. Use the hand sanitizer provided throughout the facility.
5. Stay home if feeling unwell or suffering flu / cold like symptoms.
6. Not attend the studio 14 days after a positive COVID-19 diagnosis.
For all bookings & enquires please call the studio on 9762 0976.
Daniel Lowrey & Nicole Marlow
Managing Directors Strong & Stable PTY LTD
Monday 6.30am – 12.30pm, 2.30pm – 8.30pm
Tuesday 6.30am – 12.30pm, 2.30pm – 8.30pm
Wednesday 6.30am – 12.30pm, 2.30pm – 8.30pm
Thursday 6.30am – 12.30pm, 2.30pm – 8.30pm
Friday 6.30am – 12.30pm, 2.30pm – 6.00pm
Saturday 7.00am – 2.00pm
Strong & Stable strive to deliver high quality client centred allied health services, designed to maximise the potential for all our clients and assist them to achieve their goals.
At Strong & Stable we pride ourselves on: