Strong & Stable will now be offering Telehealth services for Exercise Physiology consultations as of Monday the 23rd of March 2020.
- Initial Assessment (60 mins): $60
- Review (60 mins): $60
- Review (45 mins): $45
- Review (30 mins): $30
- Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) Sessions (30-60 mins): $53.80, billed to Medicare directly with no out of pocket cost to the individual.
1. Private Health Insurance companies are closely monitoring the situation, currently a range of insurance companies are providing rebates on sessions, however please check with your insurer to confirm.
2. TAC sessions are approved for Telehealth with the TAC price guide costs applicable.
3. DVA sessions are approved for Telehealth with the DVA price guide costs applicable.
4. NDIS sessions are approved for Telehealth with the NDIS price guide costs applicable.
5. Payment for consultations are to be made at the completion of the consultation.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Contact Strong & Stable on 9762 0976 to book an appointment with an Exercise Physiologist under Telehealth. At the time of making your booking you will need to provide your contact phone number and email address. Once your appointment is booked you will be provided with further instructions on how the consultation will be run.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A TELEHEALTH CONSULTATION?
Prior to your consultation you will receive instruction regarding how to login to the consultation. Whilst in the consultation you should expect:
- A detailed review of your health and fitness, which is no different to if you to attend the studio for a face to face consultation
- An update of your current home-based exercise program and update / progression of your program
- Clear demonstration of exercise to be included in your exercise program
- An emailed copy of your exercise program following your consultation