Strong & Stable is now be offering Telehealth services for Exercise Physiology consultations as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic to allow greater access to services.
- Initial Assessment (60 mins): $75
- Review (60 mins): $70
- Review (30 mins): $40
- Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) Sessions (30-60 mins): $62.95
1. Private Health Insurance rebates on sessions varies, please check with your insurer to confirm your rebate
2. TAC sessions are approved for Telehealth with the TAC price guide costs applicable.
3. DVA sessions are approved for Telehealth with the DVA price guide costs applicable.
4. NDIS sessions are approved for Telehealth with the NDIS price guide costs applicable.
5. Payment for consultations is to be made at the completion of the consultation.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Contact Strong & Stable on 9762 0976 to book an appointment with an Exercise Physiologist on Telehealth. At the time of making your booking you will need to provide your contact phone number and email address. Once your appointment is booked you will be provided with further instructions on how the consultation will be run.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A TELEHEALTH CONSULTATION?
Prior to your consultation you will receive instruction regarding how to login to the consultation. Whilst in the consultation you should expect:
- A detailed review of your health and fitness, which is no different to if you to attend the studio for a face to face consultation
- Development of a home based exercise program or update of your current exercise program
- Clear demonstration of exercise to be included in your exercise program
- An emailed copy of your exercise program following your consultation